Fiat 500 Cup (Europe)
A multimedia power house
The Alpine demo car is based on a MS Design-refined Fiat 500 Cup model. Alpine installer Manfred Stengl and his team completely revamped the interior which is built to make a feature of the individual components that make up the system and in the order of the signal path.
The HIFI power base for the speedy 100 hp mini is a PDX-5, the latest innovation in Alpine’s compact amplifier series. Its powerful five channels deliver sonic accuracy and drive the Fiat’s entire multimedia system. For optimal sound, the vehicle body was fitted with Bimast Bomb mats from Standartplast turning the Recaro Sportster CS seats into relax recliners.
In the front, an IVA-W505R mobile media station integrated perfectly in the re-designed dashboard. The new Alpine 2 DIN device also provides an optimal playback platform for videos, whether on iPods or DVDs on the large, contrast-rich WVGA display.
- 1x IVA-W505R – Mobile Media Station
- 1x PXA-H100 – IMPRINT SOUND PROCESSOR
- 1x PDX-5 – Digital Amplifier
- 1x DVE- 5207 – DVD Video / MP3 / CD / WMA Player
- 1x TUE-T150DV – Mobile Digital TV Receiver (DVB-T)
- 1x KCE-300BT – Bluetooth Interface
- 1x TME-M780 – 7" Wide Monitor
- 1x TME-M780EM – 7" Wide Monitor
- 1x HCE-C200F – Multi-view front camera expansion Kit
- 1x HCE-C200R – Multi-view rear camera system
- 2x SPX-13Pro – 5-1/4"(13cm) Component 2-Way Speaker
- 2x SPX-17Pro – 6-1/2"(16.5cm) Component 2-Way Speaker
- 1x SWS-1023D – 10" (25cm) Subwoofer (2Ohm+2Ohm)
- Eibach Springs GmbH – Coil-overs
- Meguiar's Deutschland GmbH – Surface care
- TOYO Tires Europe GmbH – Proxess T1-R, VA 205/40R17, HA 205/40R17
- RECARO GmbH & Co. KG – Sportster CS
- AIV GmbH + Co.KG – Wiring, Installation material